ED'S LIVE BAIT & TACKLE SHOP
Welcome to Ed's Bait & Tackle Shop!
Located along the Neshaminy Creek in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, Ed's Live Bait and Tackle shop has been providing the Lower Bucks County community with fishing bait and tackle supplies since 1968. Ed's Bait and Tackle is a family owned and operated business which started as a Boat Yard then later as a full fledge fishing store.
900 Haunted Lane
Bensalem, PA 19021
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Saturday: 7am - 6pm
Closed on the holidays
Our mission is to provide the lower Bucks County and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania all live bait and tackle fishing needs.
- Medium and Jumbo Shiners, Fat Heads
- Nightcrawlers, green nightcrawlers, and trout worms
- Bloodworms, leeches and eels
- Frozen clam snouts, herring, squid and chicken liver
- Assortment of fishing Rods and Reels
- A variety of fishing lures, hooks, boppers and dipseys.
- Salt water fishing supplies, crab traps, hooks etc.
- Buckets, nets, fishing line
- Power Bait and a variety rubber baits
Serving the Bucks County area: NE Philadelphia, Bensalem, Croydon, Bristol, Langhorne, Levittown, Morrsiville, and Trenton.